Synonyms of suited
- 1. suit, accommodate, fit, meet, fit, conform to
- usage: be agreeable or acceptable to; "This suits my needs"
- 2. suit, be
- usage: be agreeable or acceptable; "This time suits me"
- 3. befit, suit, beseem, match, fit, correspond, check, jibe, gibe, tally, agree
- usage: accord or comport with; "This kind of behavior does not suit a young woman!"
- 4. become, suit, fancify, beautify, embellish, prettify
- usage: enhance the appearance of; "Mourning becomes Electra"; "This behavior doesn't suit you!"
- 1. suitable, suited, fit (vs. unfit)
- usage: meant or adapted for an occasion or use; "a tractor suitable (or fit) for heavy duty"; "not an appropriate (or fit) time for flippancy"
- 2. suited, clothed (vs. unclothed), clad
- usage: outfitted or supplied with clothing; "recruits suited in green"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of suited (Dictionary)