Synonyms of sulky
- 1. sulky, horse-drawn vehicle
- usage: a light two-wheeled vehicle for one person; drawn by one horse
- 1. huffish, sulky, ill-natured (vs. good-natured)
- usage: sullen or moody
- 2. sluggish, sulky, slow (vs. fast)
- usage: moving slowly; "a sluggish stream"
- 3. glooming, gloomy, gloomful, sulky, dark (vs. light)
- usage: depressingly dark; "the gloomy forest"; "the glooming interior of an old inn"; "`gloomful' is archaic"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of sulky (Dictionary)