- 1. summary, sum-up, statement
- usage: a brief statement that presents the main points in a concise form; "he gave a summary of the conclusions"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. drumhead, summary, unofficial (vs. official)
- usage: performed speedily and without formality; "a summary execution"; "summary justice"
- 2. compendious, compact, succinct, summary, concise (vs. prolix)
- usage: briefly giving the gist of something; "a short and compendious book"; "a compact style is brief and pithy"; "succinct comparisons"; "a summary formulation of a wide-ranging subject"
All rights reserved.
See also: summary (Dictionary)