Synonyms of sunrise
- 1. dawn, dawning, morning, aurora, first light, daybreak, break of day, break of the day, dayspring, sunrise, sunup, cockcrow, hour, time of day
- usage: the first light of day; "we got up before dawn"; "they talked until morning"
- 2. sunrise, atmospheric phenomenon
- usage: atmospheric phenomena accompanying the daily appearance of the sun
- 3. sunrise, periodic event, recurrent event
- usage: the daily event of the sun rising above the horizon
- 1. sunrise(prenominal), new (vs. old)
- usage: of an industry or technology; new and developing; "high-technology sunrise industries"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of sunrise (Dictionary)