Synonyms of sunset
- 1. sunset, sundown, hour, time of day
- usage: the time in the evening at which the sun begins to fall below the horizon
- 2. sunset, atmospheric phenomenon
- usage: atmospheric phenomena accompanying the daily disappearance of the sun
- 3. sunset, periodic event, recurrent event
- usage: the daily event of the sun sinking below the horizon
- 1. sunset, old (vs. new)
- usage: of a declining industry or technology; "sunset industries"
- 2. sunset(prenominal), last (vs. first)
- usage: providing for termination; "a program with a sunset provision"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of sunset (Dictionary)