Synonyms of superordinate
- 1. superior, higher-up, superordinate, leader
- usage: one of greater rank or station or quality
- 2. hypernym, superordinate, superordinate word, word
- usage: a word that is more generic than a given word
- 1. superordinate, rate, rank, range, order, grade, place
- usage: place in a superior order or rank; "These two notions are superordinated to a third"
- 1. superordinate, superior (vs. inferior)
- usage: of higher rank or status or value
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of superordinate (Dictionary)