Synonyms of supreme
- 1. supreme, ultimate (vs. proximate)
- usage: final or last in your life or progress; "the supreme sacrifice"; "the supreme judgment"
- 2. sovereign, supreme, dominant (vs. subordinate)
- usage: greatest in status or authority or power; "a supreme tribunal"
- 3. supreme, superior (vs. inferior)
- usage: highest in excellence or achievement; "supreme among musicians"; "a supreme endxxeavor"; "supreme courage"
- 4. supreme, maximal (vs. minimal), maximum (vs. minimum)
- usage: greatest or maximal in degree; extreme; "supreme folly"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of supreme (Dictionary)