- 1. surf, breaker, breakers, wave, moving ridge
- usage: waves breaking on the shore
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. surfboard, surf, glide
- usage: ride the waves of the sea with a surfboard; "Californians love to surf"
- 2. browse, surf, search, seek, look for
- usage: look around casually and randomly, without seeking anything in particular; "browse a computer directory"; "surf the internet or the world wide web"
- 3. surf, channel-surf, switch, shift, change
- usage: switch channels, on television
All rights reserved.
See also: surf (Dictionary)