Synonyms of sweetheart
- 1. sweetheart, sweetie, steady, truelove, lover
- usage: a person loved by another person
- 2. sweetheart, good person
- usage: any well-liked individual; "he's a sweetheart"
- 3. smasher, stunner, knockout, beauty, ravisher, sweetheart, peach, lulu, looker, mantrap, dish, woman, adult female
- usage: a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- 1. sweetheart, privileged (vs. underprivileged)
- usage: privileged treatment of a favored person or corporation (sometimes unethically); "another sweetheart deal based on political influence"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of sweetheart (Dictionary)