Synonyms of swinging
- 1. swing, swinging, vacillation, motion, movement, move
- usage: changing location by moving back and forth
- 1. singe, swinge, char, blacken, sear, scorch
- usage: burn superficially or lightly; "I singed my eyebrows"
- 1. lilting, swinging, swingy, tripping, rhythmical (vs. unrhythmical), rhythmic
- usage: characterized by a buoyant rhythm; "an easy lilting stride"; "the flute broke into a light lilting air"; "a swinging pace"; "a graceful swingy walk"; "a tripping singing measure"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of swinging (Dictionary)