Synonyms of swish
- 1. swish, sound
- usage: a brushing or rustling sound
- 1. lap, swish, swosh, swoosh, sound, go
- usage: move with or cause to move with a whistling or hissing sound; "The bubbles swoshed around in the glass"; "The curtain swooshed open"
- 1. classy, posh, swish, stylish (vs. styleless), fashionable
- usage: elegant and fashionable; "classy clothes"; "a classy dame"; "a posh restaurant"; "a swish pastry shop on the Rue du Bac"- Julia Child
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of swish (Dictionary)