- 1. tabby, tabby cat, domestic cat, house cat, Felis domesticus, Felis catus
- usage: a cat with a grey or tawny coat mottled with black
- 2. tabby, queen, domestic cat, house cat, Felis domesticus, Felis catus
- usage: female cat
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. brindled, brindle, brinded, tabby, patterned (vs. plain)
- usage: having a grey or brown streak or a pattern or a patchy coloring; used especially of the patterned fur of cats
All rights reserved.
See also: tabby (Dictionary)