- 1. Thai, Tai, Siamese, Asian, Asiatic
- usage: a native or inhabitant of Thailand
- 2. Tai, Kadai, Kam-Tai, Kadai language
- usage: the most widespread and best known of the Kadai family of languages
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Thai, Tai, Siamese
- usage: of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand or its people; "Siamese kings"; "different Thai tribes live in the north"
- 2. Thai, Tai, Siamese
- usage: of or relating to the languages of the Thai people; "Thai tones"
- 3. Thai, Tai, Siamese
- usage: of or relating to Thailand; "the Thai border with Laos"
All rights reserved.
See also: tai (Dictionary)