- 1. chase, chase after, trail, tail, tag, give chase, dog, go after, track, pursue, follow
- usage: go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
- 2. dock, tail, bob, cut
- usage: remove or shorten the tail of an animal
- 3. tail, top, pinch
- usage: remove the stalk of fruits or berries
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. tailed, caudate (vs. acaudate), caudated
- usage: having a tail of a specified kind; often used in combination
All rights reserved.
See also: tailed (Dictionary)