Synonyms of tailor made
- 1. tailor-made, clothing, article of clothing, vesture, wear, wearable, habiliment
- usage: custom-made clothing
- 1. sew, tailor, tailor-make, fashion, forge
- usage: create (clothes) with cloth; "Can the seamstress sew me a suit by next week?"
- 2. custom-make, customize, customise, tailor-make, produce, make, create
- usage: make to specifications; "I had this desk custom-made for me"
- 1. bespoke, bespoken, made-to-order, tailored, tailor-made, custom-made (vs. ready-made), custom
- usage: (of clothing) custom-made
All rights reserved.