Synonyms of take back
- 1. return, take back, bring back, bring, convey, take
- usage: bring back to the point of departure
- 2. take back, repossess, take
- usage: regain possession of something
- 3. take back, relate
- usage: resume a relationship with someone after an interruption, as in a wife taking back her husband
- 4. take back, move, displace
- usage: move text to the previous line; in printing
- 5. swallow, take back, unsay, withdraw, disown, renounce, repudiate
- usage: take back what one has said; "He swallowed his words"
- 6. take back, remind
- usage: cause someone to remember the past; "This photo takes me back to the good old days"
All rights reserved.