- 1. takeout, takeout food, takeaway, convenience food
- usage: prepared food that is intended to be eaten off of the premises; "in England they call takeout food `takeaway'"
- 2. takeout, bid, bidding
- usage: (bridge) a bid that asks your partner to bid another suit
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. takeout, take-away, portable (vs. unportable)
- usage: of or involving food to be taken and eaten off the premises; "takeout pizza"; "the takeout counter"; "`take-away' is chiefly British"
All rights reserved.
See also: takeout (Dictionary)