Synonyms of taking apart
- 1. dismemberment, taking apart, mutilation, torture, torturing
- usage: the removal of limbs; being cut to pieces
- 1. disassemble, dismantle, take apart, break up, break apart, destroy, destruct
- usage: take apart into its constituent pieces
- 2. dismember, take apart, discerp, separate, divide, part
- usage: divide into pieces; "our department was dismembered when our funding dried up"; "The Empire was discerped after the war"
- 3. analyze, analyse, break down, dissect, take apart
- usage: make a mathematical, chemical, or grammatical analysis of; break down into components or essential features; "analyze a specimen"; "analyze a sentence"; "analyze a chemical compound"
All rights reserved.