Synonyms of tampering
- 1. meddling, tampering, change of state
- usage: the act of altering something secretly or improperly
- 1. tamper, fiddle, monkey, manipulate
- usage: play around with or alter or falsify, usually secretively or dishonestly; "Someone tampered with the documents on my desk"; "The reporter fiddle with the facts"
- 2. meddle, tamper, intervene, step in, interfere, interpose
- usage: intrude in other people's affairs or business; interfere unwantedly; "Don't meddle in my affairs!"
All rights reserved.