Synonyms of tantalizing
- 1. tease, razz, rag, cod, tantalize, tantalise, bait, taunt, twit, rally, ride, mock, bemock
- usage: harass with persistent criticism or carping; "The children teased the new teacher"; "Don't ride me so hard over my failure"; "His fellow workers razzed him when he wore a jacket and tie"
- 1. tantalizing, tantalising, inviting (vs. uninviting)
- usage: arousing desire or expectation for something unattainable or mockingly out of reach; "a tantalizing taste of success"
- 2. tantalizing, tantalising, tempting, inviting (vs. uninviting)
- usage: very pleasantly inviting; "a tantalizing aroma"; "a tempting repast"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of tantalizing (Dictionary)