Synonyms of taped
- 1. tape, attach
- usage: fasten or attach with tape; "tape the shipping label to the box"
- 2. videotape, tape, record, enter, put down
- usage: record on videotape
- 3. record, tape, record, enter, put down
- usage: register electronically; "They recorded her singing"
- 1. taped, fixed (vs. unfixed)
- usage: secured or held in place by tape; "carefully taped pieces of glass served as a windowpane"
- 2. taped, tape-recorded, recorded (vs. live)
- usage: recorded on tape
All rights reserved.