- 1. cheapness, tackiness, tat, sleaze, tastelessness
- usage: tastelessness by virtue of being cheap and vulgar
- 2. Thematic Apperception Test, TAT, projective test, projective device, projective technique
- usage: a projective technique using black-and-white pictures; subjects tell a story about each picture
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. tat, intertwine, create from raw material, create from raw stuff
- usage: make lacework by knotting or looping
All rights reserved.
See also: tat (Dictionary)