WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Tatar, Tartar, Mongol Tatar, Mongol, Mongolian
- usage: a member of the Mongolian people of central Asia who invaded Russia in the 13th century
- 2. Tatar, Russian
- usage: a member of the Turkic-speaking people living from the Volga to the Ural Mountains (the name has been attributed to many other groups)
- 3. Tatar, Turki, Turkic, Turko-Tatar, Turkic language
- usage: the Turkic language spoken by the Tatar living from the Volga to the Ural Mountains
All rights reserved.
See also: tatar (Dictionary)