Synonyms of tatterdemalion
- 1. ragamuffin, tatterdemalion, urchin
- usage: a dirty shabbily clothed urchin
- 1. tattered, tatterdemalion, worn (vs. new)
- usage: worn to shreds; or wearing torn or ragged clothing; "a man in a tattered shirt"; "the tattered flag"; "tied up in tattered brown paper"; "a tattered barefoot boy"; "a tatterdemalion prince"
- 2. bedraggled, broken-down, derelict, dilapidated, ramshackle, tatterdemalion, tumble-down, damaged (vs. undamaged)
- usage: in deplorable condition; "a street of bedraggled tenements"; "a broken-down fence"; "a ramshackle old pier"; "a tumble-down shack"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of tatterdemalion (Dictionary)