Synonyms of tattling
- 1. chatter, piffle, palaver, prate, tittle-tattle, twaddle, clack, maunder, prattle, blab, gibber, tattle, blabber, gabble, talk, speak, utter, mouth, verbalize, verbalise
- usage: speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly
- 2. spill the beans, let the cat out of the bag, talk, tattle, blab, peach, babble, sing, babble out, blab out, unwrap, disclose, let on, bring out, reveal, discover, expose, divulge, break, give away, let out
- usage: divulge confidential information or secrets; "Be careful--his secretary talks"
- 1. blabbermouthed, leaky, talebearing(prenominal), tattling(prenominal), communicative (vs. uncommunicative), communicatory
- usage: prone to communicate confidential information
All rights reserved.