Synonyms of tear away
- 1. tearaway, daredevil, madcap, hothead, swashbuckler, lunatic, harum-scarum
- usage: a reckless and impetuous person
- 1. tear away, tear off, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: rip off violently and forcefully; "The passing bus tore off her side mirror"
- 1. hotheaded, impulsive, impetuous, madcap, tearaway(prenominal), brainish, incautious (vs. cautious)
- usage: characterized by undue haste and lack of thought or deliberation; "a hotheaded decision"; "liable to such impulsive acts as hugging strangers"; "an impetuous display of spending and gambling"; "madcap escapades"; (`brainish' is archaic)
All rights reserved.