Synonyms of teaser
- 1. teaser, worker
- usage: a worker who teases wool
- 2. tease, teaser, annoyer, vexer, unwelcome person, persona non grata
- usage: someone given to teasing (as by mocking or stirring curiosity)
- 3. teaser, ad, advertisement, advertizement, advertising, advertizing, advert
- usage: an advertisement that offers something free in order to arouse customers' interest
- 4. puzzle, puzzler, mystifier, teaser, problem
- usage: a particularly baffling problem that is said to have a correct solution; "he loved to solve chessmate puzzles"; "that's a real puzzler"
- 5. teaser, opening
- usage: an attention-getting opening presented at the start of a television show
- 6. tormenter, tormentor, teaser, flat
- usage: a flat at each side of the stage to prevent the audience from seeing into the wings
- 7. teaser, device
- usage: a device for teasing wool; "a teaser is used to disentangle the fibers"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of teaser (Dictionary)