Synonyms of technical
- 1. technical, pickup, pickup truck, military vehicle
- usage: a pickup truck with a gun mounted on it
- 2. technical foul, technical, foul
- usage: (basketball) a foul that can be assessed on a player or a coach or a team for unsportsmanlike conduct; does not usually involve physical contact during play
- 1. technical, proficient
- usage: of or relating to technique or proficiency in a practical skill; "his technical innovation was his brushwork"; "the technical dazzle of her dancing"
- 2. technical (vs. nontechnical)
- usage: characterizing or showing skill in or specialized knowledge of applied arts and sciences; "a technical problem"; "highly technical matters hardly suitable for the general public"; "a technical report"; "producing the A-bomb was a challenge to the technical people of this country"; "technical training"; "technical language"
- 3. technical, technological
- usage: of or relating to a practical subject that is organized according to scientific principles; "technical college"; "technological development"
- 4. technical, expert, skilled (vs. unskilled)
- usage: of or relating to or requiring special knowledge to be understood; "technical terminology"; "a technical report"; "technical language"
- 5. technical, commercial (vs. noncommercial)
- usage: resulting from or dependent on market factors rather than fundamental economic considerations; "analysts content that the stock market is due for a technical rally"; "the fall is only a technical correction"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of technical (Dictionary)