- 1. teem, pullulate, swarm, hum, buzz, seethe
- usage: be teeming, be abuzz; "The garden was swarming with bees"; "The plaza is teeming with undercover policemen"; "her mind pullulated with worries"
- 2. pour, swarm, stream, teem, pullulate, crowd, crowd together
- usage: move in large numbers; "people were pouring out of the theater"; "beggars pullulated in the plaza"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. teeming, abundant (vs. scarce)
- usage: abundantly filled with especially living things; "the Third World's teeming millions"; "the teeming boulevard"
All rights reserved.
See also: teeming (Dictionary)