WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Teller, Edward Teller
- usage: United States physicist (born in Hungary) who worked on the first atom bomb and the first hydrogen bomb (1908-2003)
- 2. teller, vote counter, official, functionary
- usage: an official appointed to count the votes (especially in legislative assembly)
- 3. teller, cashier, bank clerk, banker
- usage: an employee of a bank who receives and pays out money
- 4. narrator, storyteller, teller, speaker, talker, utterer, verbalizer, verbaliser
- usage: someone who tells a story
All rights reserved.
See also: teller (Dictionary)