Synonyms of temperament
- 1. disposition, temperament, nature
- usage: your usual mood; "he has a happy disposition"
- 2. temperament, emotionality, emotionalism
- usage: excessive emotionalism or irritability and excitability (especially when displayed openly)
- 3. temperament, adjustment, registration, readjustment
- usage: an adjustment of the intervals (as in tuning a keyboard instrument) so that the scale can be used to play in different keys
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of temperament (Dictionary)