- 1. tenant, renter, payer, remunerator
- usage: someone who pays rent to use land or a building or a car that is owned by someone else; "the landlord can evict a tenant who doesn't pay the rent"
- 2. tenant, holder
- usage: a holder of buildings or lands by any kind of title (as ownership or lease)
- 3. tenant, resident, occupant, occupier
- usage: any occupant who dwells in a place
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. tenant, populate, dwell, live, inhabit
- usage: occupy as a tenant
All rights reserved.
See also: tenant (Dictionary)