Synonyms of tending
- 1. care, attention, aid, tending, work
- usage: the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something; "no medical care was required"; "the old car needs constant attention"
- 1. tend, be given, lean, incline, run, be
- usage: have a tendency or disposition to do or be something; be inclined; "She tends to be nervous before her lectures"; "These dresses run small"; "He inclined to corpulence"
- 2. tend, attend, take care, look, see
- usage: have care of or look after; "She tends to the children"
- 3. tend, take care, mind
- usage: manage or run; "tend a store"
- 1. apt(predicate), disposed(predicate), given(predicate), minded(predicate), tending(predicate), inclined(predicate) (vs. disinclined)
- usage: (usually followed by `to') naturally disposed toward; "he is apt to ignore matters he considers unimportant"; "I am not minded to answer any questions"
All rights reserved.