WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. end point, endpoint, termination, terminus, end, terminal
- usage: a place where something ends or is complete
- 2. destination, terminus, goal, end
- usage: the ultimate goal for which something is done
- 3. terminus, terminal figure, term, statue
- usage: (architecture) a statue or a human bust or an animal carved out of the top of a square pillar; originally used as a boundary marker in ancient Rome
- 4. terminus, end, terminal
- usage: either end of a railroad or bus route
- 5. terminal, terminus, depot, station
- usage: station where transport vehicles load or unload passengers or goods
All rights reserved.
See also: terminus (Dictionary)