Synonyms of terra alba
- 1. terra alba, gypsum
- usage: finely pulverized gypsum used especially as a pigment
- 2. pipeclay, terra alba, clay
- usage: fine white clay used in making tobacco pipes and pottery and in whitening leather
- 3. china clay, china stone, kaolin, kaoline, porcelain clay, terra alba, clay
- usage: a fine usually white clay formed by the weathering of aluminous minerals (as feldspar); used in ceramics and as an absorbent and as a filler (e.g., in paper)
All rights reserved.