Synonyms of territorial
- 1. territorial, soldier
- usage: nonprofessional soldier member of a territorial military unit
- 2. territorial, territorial reserve, guard
- usage: a territorial military unit
- 1. territorial
- usage: of or relating to a territory; "the territorial government of the Virgin Islands"; "territorial claims made by a country"
- 2. territorial (vs. nonterritorial)
- usage: displaying territoriality; defending a territory from intruders; "territorial behavior"; "strongly territorial birds"
- 3. territorial (vs. extraterritorial), jurisdictional, regional, sectional
- usage: belonging to the territory of any state or ruler; "territorial rights"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of territorial (Dictionary)