- 1. thatch, hairdo, hairstyle, hair style, coiffure, coif
- usage: hair resembling thatched roofing material
- 2. thatch, roofing material
- usage: plant stalks used as roofing material
- 3. Teach, Edward Teach, Thatch, Edward Thatch, Blackbeard
- usage: an English pirate who operated in the Caribbean and off the Atlantic coast of North America (died in 1718)
- 4. thatch, thatched roof, roof
- usage: a house roof made with a plant material (as straw)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. thatch, roof
- usage: cover with thatch; "thatch the roofs"
All rights reserved.
See also: thatch (Dictionary)