Synonyms of thawed
- 1. dissolve, thaw, unfreeze, unthaw, dethaw, melt, liquefy, flux, liquify
- usage: become or cause to become soft or liquid; "The sun melted the ice"; "the ice thawed"; "the ice cream melted"; "The heat melted the wax"; "The giant iceberg dissolved over the years during the global warming phase"; "dethaw the meat"
- 1. thawed, melted (vs. unmelted), liquid, liquified
- usage: no longer frozen solid; "the thawed ice was treacherous"
- 2. thawed, unfrozen (vs. frozen)
- usage: no longer frozen; "the thawed ground was muddy"
All rights reserved.