Synonyms of theatrical
- 1. theatrical performance, theatrical, representation, histrionics, performance, public presentation
- usage: a performance of a play
- 1. theatrical
- usage: of or relating to the theater
- 2. theatrical (vs. untheatrical), histrionic, melodramatic, showy, stagy, stagey
- usage: suited to or characteristic of the stage or theater; "a theatrical pose"; "one of the most theatrical figures in public life"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of theatrical (Dictionary)