Synonyms of then
- 1. then, point, point in time
- usage: that time; that moment; "we will arrive before then"; "we were friends from then on"
- 1. then(prenominal), past (vs. present) (vs. future)
- usage: at a specific prior time; "the then president"
- 1. then, so, and so, and then
- usage: subsequently or soon afterward (often used as sentence connectors); "then he left"; "go left first, then right"; "first came lightning, then thunder"; "we watched the late movie and then went to bed"; "and so home and to bed"
- 2. then
- usage: in that case or as a consequence; "if he didn't take it, then who did?"; "keep it then if you want to"; "the case, then, is closed"; "you've made up your mind then?"; "then you'll be rich"
- 3. then
- usage: at that time; "I was young then"; "prices were lower back then"; "science as it was then taught"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of then (Dictionary)