- 1. there, location
- usage: a location other than here; that place; "you can take it from there"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. there, at that place, in that location
- usage: in or at that place; "they have lived there for years"; "it's not there"; "that man there"
- 2. there, in that respect, on that point
- usage: in that matter; "I agree with you there"
- 3. there, thither
- usage: to or toward that place; away from the speaker; "go there around noon!"
All rights reserved.
See also: there (Dictionary)