Synonyms of thermal
- 1. thermal, wind, air current, current of air
- usage: rising current of warm air
- 1. thermal (vs. nonthermal), thermic, caloric
- usage: relating to or associated with heat; "thermal movements of molecules"; "thermal capacity"; "thermic energy"; "the caloric effect of sunlight"
- 2. thermal
- usage: of or relating to a hot spring; "thermal water"
- 3. thermal, hot (vs. cold)
- usage: caused by or designed to retain heat; "a thermal burn"; "thermal underwear"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of thermal (Dictionary)