WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Thomas, Seth Thomas
- usage: United States clockmaker who introduced mass production (1785-1859)
- 2. Thomas, Norman Thomas, Norman Mattoon Thomas
- usage: United States socialist who was a candidate for president six times (1884-1968)
- 3. Thomas, Lowell Thomas, Lowell Jackson Thomas
- usage: a radio broadcast journalist during World War I and World War II noted for his nightly new broadcast (1892-1981)
- 4. Thomas, Dylan Thomas, Dylan Marlais Thomas
- usage: Welsh poet (1914-1953)
- 5. Thomas, Saint Thomas, St. Thomas, doubting Thomas, Thomas the doubting Apostle
- usage: the Apostle who would not believe the resurrection of Jesus until he saw Jesus with his own eyes
All rights reserved.
See also: thomas (Dictionary)