WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. lash, thong, leather strip
- usage: leather strip that forms the flexible part of a whip
- 2. thong, underpants
- usage: underpants resembling a G-string; worn by women especially under very tight pants; "she wore thongs in her quest for the callipygian ideal"
- 3. thong, leather strip
- usage: a thin strip of leather; often used to lash things together
- 4. G-string, thong, woman's clothing
- usage: minimal clothing worn by stripteasers; a narrow strip of fabric that covers the pubic area, passes between the thighs, and is supported by a waistband
- 5. flip-flop, thong, sandal
- usage: a backless sandal held to the foot by a thong between the big toe and the second toe
All rights reserved.
See also: thong (Dictionary)