Synonyms of thoughtful
- 1. thoughtful, profound (vs. superficial)
- usage: having intellectual depth; "a deeply thoughtful essay"
- 2. thoughtful (vs. thoughtless), bemused, deep in thought(predicate), lost(predicate), preoccupied, brooding, broody, contemplative, meditative, musing, pensive, pondering, reflective, ruminative, cogitative, well thought out(predicate), deliberative, excogitative, considerate
- usage: exhibiting or characterized by careful thought; "a thoughtful paper"
- 3. thoughtful, serious-minded, serious (vs. frivolous)
- usage: acting with or showing thought and good sense; "a sensible young man"
- 4. heedful (vs. heedless), attentive, thoughtful, paying attention
- usage: taking heed; giving close and thoughtful attention; "heedful of the warnings"; "so heedful a writer"; "heedful of what they were doing"
- 5. thoughtful, considerate (vs. inconsiderate)
- usage: considerate of the feelings or well-being of others
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of thoughtful (Dictionary)