Synonyms of threefold
- 1. treble, threefold, three-fold, triple, multiple (vs. single)
- usage: three times as great or many; "a claim for treble (or triple) damages"; "a threefold increase"
- 2. double, dual, twofold, two-fold, treble, threefold, three-fold, multiple (vs. single)
- usage: having more than one decidedly dissimilar aspects or qualities; "a double (or dual) role for an actor"; "the office of a clergyman is twofold; public preaching and private influence"- R.W.Emerson; "every episode has its double and treble meaning"-Frederick Harrison
- 1. threefold, three times
- usage: by a factor of three; "our rent increased threefold in the past five years"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of threefold (Dictionary)