Synonyms of thrilled
- 1. thrill, stimulate, excite, stir
- usage: cause to be thrilled by some perceptual input; "The men were thrilled by a loud whistle blow"
- 2. thrill, tickle, vibrate, stimulate, shake, shake up, excite, stir
- usage: feel sudden intense sensation or emotion; "he was thrilled by the speed and the roar of the engine"
- 3. shudder, shiver, throb, thrill, tremble
- usage: tremble convulsively, as from fear or excitement
- 4. exhilarate, tickle pink, inebriate, thrill, exalt, beatify, elate, lift up, uplift, pick up, intoxicate
- usage: fill with sublime emotion; "The children were thrilled at the prospect of going to the movies"; "He was inebriated by his phenomenal success"
- 1. thrilled, excited (vs. unexcited)
- usage: feeling intense pleasurable excitement
All rights reserved.