Synonyms of through
- 1. done, through, through with(predicate), finished (vs. unfinished)
- usage: having finished or arrived at completion; "certain to make history before he's done"; "it's a done deed"; "after the treatment, the patient is through except for follow-up"; "almost through with his studies"
- 2. through(prenominal), direct (vs. indirect)
- usage: (of a route or journey etc.) continuing without requiring stops or changes; "a through street"; "a through bus"; "through traffic"
- 1. through
- usage: from beginning to end; "read this book through"
- 2. through
- usage: over the whole distance; "this bus goes through to New York"
- 3. through
- usage: to completion; "think this through very carefully!"
- 4. through
- usage: in diameter; "this cylinder measures 15 inches through"
- 5. through, through and through
- usage: throughout the entire extent; "got soaked through in the rain"; "I'm frozen through"; "a letter shot through with the writer's personality"; "knew him through and through"; "boards rotten through and through"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of through (Dictionary)