Synonyms of throw away
- 1. street arab, gamin, throwaway, street urchin, guttersnipe
- usage: (sometimes offensive) a homeless boy who has been abandoned and roams the streets
- 2. circular, handbill, bill, broadside, broadsheet, flier, flyer, throwaway, ad, advertisement, advertizement, advertising, advertizing, advert
- usage: an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution; "he mailed the circular to all subscribers"
- 3. throwaway, actor's line, speech, words
- usage: words spoken in a casual way with conscious under-emphasis
- 1. discard, fling, toss, toss out, toss away, chuck out, cast aside, dispose, throw out, cast out, throw away, cast away, put away, get rid of, remove
- usage: throw or cast away; "Put away your worries"
- 2. shed, cast, cast off, shake off, throw, throw off, throw away, drop, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: get rid of; "he shed his image as a pushy boss"; "shed your clothes"
- 1. cast-off(prenominal), discarded, throwaway(prenominal), thrown-away(prenominal), unwanted (vs. wanted)
- usage: thrown away; "wearing someone's cast-off clothes"; "throwaway children living on the streets"; "salvaged some thrown-away furniture"
- 2. throwaway(predicate), disposable (vs. nondisposable)
- usage: intended to be thrown away after use; "throwaway diapers"
All rights reserved.