Synonyms of throw in
- 1. throw-in, throw
- usage: (rugby) an act or instance of throwing a ball in to put it into play
- 1. throw in, lend, impart, bestow, contribute, add, bring
- usage: add as an extra or as a gratuity
- 2. drop out, give up, fall by the wayside, drop by the wayside, throw in, throw in the towel, quit, chuck up the sponge
- usage: give up in the face of defeat of lacking hope; admit defeat; "In the second round, the challenger gave up"
- 3. interject, come in, interpose, put in, throw in, inject, interrupt, disrupt, break up, cut off
- usage: to insert between other elements; "She interjected clever remarks"
All rights reserved.